Angajator : AZAMARA CRUISES
Contract : 4 luni
Vacanta : 2 luni
Salariul : 7485 USD
Facilitati : oferite GRATUIT la bord ( cazare, masa, servicii medicale )
Cazarea : cabina single
Programul de lucru : 7 zile / saptamana , 8-10 ore /zi
Taxe Agentie : NU se percept taxe de recrutare/ imbarcare
Cost imbarcare : in functie de data/ portul de imbarcare
To support Azamara Club Cruises' mission of sustaining an upmarket cruise experience with a destination-driven brand image. All duties and responsibilities are to be performed in accordance with the AMAZE Standards, Safety is Everybody's Business, ISM/ISO and SQM standards, USPH guidelines, and environmental regulations. This position will help to achieve this goal by overseeing all the food and beverage operations throughout the vessel.
This position will ensure the food and beverage operations are to the standard expected by Azamara Club Cruise guests along with facilitating a culture of commitment to Azamara's AMAZE Standards.
Responsible to carry out the responsibilities in case of a mass casualty incident, as described in the "Situation Management Plan - RCCL" Manual.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Each shipboard employee may be required to perform all functions in various service venues and throughout the ship.
1. In accordance with Azamara Club Cruises’ AMAZE Standards each employee conducts oneself in a professional and courteous manner at all times. This consists of physical and verbal interactions with guests or fellow shipboard employees and/or in the presence of guest contact and crew areas.
2. Directs, coaches, supports, supervises and evaluates (in conjunction with the Hotel Director) the performance of all direct reports.
3. Oversees the operation of all food and beverage outlets and the galley area.
4. Oversees the overall food and beverage budget by reviewing financial transactions and monitoring the budget to ensure an efficient operation, and to ensure expenditures stay within budget limitations (including but not limited to food cost, bar revenue and labor overtime).
5. The Food & Beverage Manager is held accountable for entire cycle of the Food & Beverage Operations: ordering, loading, storing, preparing and final delivery. Ensures that all rules and regulations stipulated by the company are followed at all times regarding each specific step of the operation as per the SQM. Must physically sign off on each order.
6. Must be familiar with SQM and the Food Operation Manual, Restaurant Operation Manual, Human Resources Operation Manual, and Welcome Aboard Procedures.
7. Ensures that all safety procedures are adhered to, cooperating with the Staff Captain and Safety Officer in the Ship’s Safety Program at all times and that all the ship’s rules and regulations are followed.
8. Advises shore side management of position changes (promotions), payroll changes, crew requests, crew certifications, compassionate leave, resignations, medical ashore /parole, missed ship, and terminations of employment.
9. Constantly reviews current operating procedures for revenue-enhancement opportunities.
10. Observes and evaluates employees and work procedures to ensure quality standards and service is met.
11. Mentors, develops and provides on-the-job training to subordinates to strengthen their current performance and preparation for future advancement.
12. Oversees all service and culinary presentations, activities and quality in all assigned venues. Observes preparation to ensure quality standards are met. Oversees the care and maintenance of all equipment, props, supplies, etc.
13. Monitors at all times USPH procedures for sanitation and cleanliness and monitors workstations and staff for adherence to those procedures. Enforces and follows USPH cleaning procedures for work surfaces, all related equipment and utensils.
14. Conducts spot checks and unannounced USPH type inspections as deemed necessary. Prior to arrival in U.S. ports makes a meticulous USPH type inspection to ensure a high score in the event an inspection should take place (copy of the report to be sent to operation M.F & B Operations).
15. Ensures that the HACCP HAZARD report is implemented daily and proper performance maintained, identifying critical limits and monitoring corrective action.
16. Participates in the crew cabin inspection announced by the Master and ensures that cabins assigned to the Food & Beverage Department are well maintained and kept clean.
17. Reports to the technical department all malfunctions and necessary repairs that affect the daily operation and violate USPH requirements. Compiles the outstanding repairs recap report and distributes it to all concerned.
18. Participates in all ship meetings called by the Master or Hotel Director and conveys all the necessary information to his department heads.
19. Conducts daily short meetings with his department heads and assistants whenever deemed necessary to ensure a good flow of communication between the service and the production departments.
20. Conducts once a cruise a Department Head Meetings.
21. Keeps the main office updated with all relevant issues regarding the ship’s operations, requesting the necessary logistic support.
22. Inspects the service and culinary aspects of all venues on a daily basis. Monitors the assembly of the workstation during the current shift and the next meal preparation shift.
23. Confers with food and beverage personnel to plan menus and related activities such as dining room, bar and banquet operations.
24. Oversees food and beverage inventory and ensures proper inventory controls are in place while managing carrying costs effectively.
25. Investigates and resolves quality and service complaints in a timely fashion, and always with a view to exceeding the expectations of our guests.
26. Works with department managers and staff to ensure overall communication and motivation is optimized to promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate that will be conducive to maximum employee morale, productivity, and efficiency.
27. Coordinates food and beverage functions with the Restaurant Manager, Bar Manager, and Executive Chef.
28. Is aware of, and/or acquires the necessary knowledge to comply with the ship’s standard operation, in order to assist guests and crew with inquiries.
29. Attends meetings, training activities, courses and all other work-related activities as required. Where appropriate, initiates meetings to address and resolve quality concerns and to continuously identify improvement opportunities.
30. Performs related duties as required. This position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the shipboard employee occupying this position. Shipboard employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor or management.
Financial responsibilities for budget, expenses and/or achievement of revenue targets.
This position is responsible for all of the Food & Beverage Department’s financial matters.
§ Manages the financial budget for the assigned area, including the successful identification of expense reduction through cost control. Ensures the continuous operation of computer related equipment. Records production and operational data on specified forms. Analyzes operational problems and establishes controls. Reviews the overtime requests against production levels to determine appropriate needs and approves amounts accordingly. Reviews timesheets and discusses any related issue with the appropriate Department Head prior signing final approval. Prepares a variety of reports and letters utilizing personal computer system and equipment.
This position is responsible for cost containment through the proper use, handling and maintenance of records, reports, supplies and equipment.
§ Reviews requisitions from subordinate staff and forwards to Hotel Director for final approval. Requires the items be requisitioned in correct quantities, within acceptable timeframes and in accordance with established control procedures. Conducts workstation spot checks to ensure items are correctly stored to minimize deterioration and waste.
People management responsibilities to ensure optimal performance of the function.
Durata contractelor variaza intre 6-8 luni, in functie de postul obtinut, cu 2 luni pauza intre contracte. Angajarea are forma unei colaborari pe durata nedeterminata, cu vacante de 6-8 saptamani intre contracte.
Contract pe perioada nedeterminata. Contractele de munca sunt intre 6 si 8 luni, iar vacanta de 8 saptamani.In general,este vorba de doua tipuri de contracte, pentru personal cu salariu fix si pentru personal cu venit obtinut din bacsis. Compania ofera un salariu minim garantat pentru personalul care lucreaza in sistem de tips, insa venitul lunar variaza in functie de marimea statiei, itinerariu, performanta...
NU. Vasele flotelor sunt active 365 zile/an, cu exceptia perioadelor de revizii si reparatii, perioade in care membrii de echipaj sunt activi la bordul vaselor.
Vasele parcurg itinerarii pe marile si oceanele lumii, in zone cu interes turistic ridicat, destinatii exotice, sau destinatii cu insemnatate istorica si culturala.
Vasele flotelor sunt echipate cu tehnologie de navigatie de ultima generatie, avand siguranta maxima de operare.
Un loc de munca pe un vas de croaziera de lux ofera multe oportunitati, iar avantejele sunt considerabile:
Aplicantii trebuie sa intruneasca urmatoarele caracteristici:
Interviul final cu angajatorul
Conceperea unui Curriculum Vitae profesional este un element esential in procesul de aplicare. Pentru unii candidati, acesta este o simpla bucata de hartie, pentru altii insa, aceasta bucata de hartie este cel mai eficient instrument de promovare personala, element care poate face diferenta. Un Curriculum Vitae scris intr-o forma profesionista atrage instantaneu atentia agentului de recrutare. Intr-o competitie deschisa cu alti candidati, uneori pentru un numar restrans de joburi, tocmai acest document poate inclina balanta decizionala in favoarea Dvs. Alegerea formei si a continutului acestui document va apartine in totalitate. Recomandarea noastra este sa tineti cont de faptul ca un CV atragator trebuie sa contina informatii exacte, clare, detaliate si complete.
In limba Engleza
Este criteriu principal de recrutare, o comunicare fluenta este o garantie a intelegerii si interpretarii corecte a sarcinilor de post, a regulamentelor interne, a exprimarii intrebarilor dvs, si implicit, a adaptarii rapide in sistem.
Compania angajatoare face eforturi de a angaja cupluri pe acelasi vas de croaziera, insa nu se poate garanta imbarcarea in aceeasi zi pentru ambii parteneri. Nevoile de personal ale companiei primeaza. Se accepta candidati care pot dovedi fie ca sunt casatoriti , fie ca locuiesc la aceeasi adresa. Inregistrarea cuplurilor se face doar la bordul vasului cand ambii parteneri s-au imbarcat, cu toate acestea este foarte important sa ne mentionati inca de la prima discutie ca doriti sa aplicati in cuplu pentru a va putea programa imbarcarea pe acelasi vas.
In perioada de preselectie, aplicantii au obligatia sa declare:
70 de ore/saptamana ( 7 zile / saptamana , 10-12 ore/ zi )
Intr-o zi de lucru exista in mod normal minim 3 pauze.
Timpul de lucru este foarte atent monitorizat la bordul unei nave de croaziera, prin metode de pontaj electronic. Se poate efectua munca suplimentara doar la cererea expresa a managementului, in acest caz intervalul lucrat suplimentar fiind compensat cu timp liber echivalent sau fiind platit.
Cabinele ofera un confort decent pentru doua persoane, sunt echipate cu instalatie de aer conditionat, TV, acces internet( contra cost), baie.
La bordul unei nave de croaziera exista diverse modalitati de recreere si facilitati oferite in mod gratuit echipajului: bar, zona de recreere, internet café, biblioteca, sala de fitness, piscina echipajului (pe unele nave).
Pentru anumiti membri ai echipajului (ofiteri de rang superior, pozitii manageriale si membri ai staff-ului), pot exista si privilegii suplimenatare (acces in anumite zone destinate pasagerilor), intre anumite ore.
Pot exista zile libere prin rotatie, chiar si de 24 de ore, insa acestea raman la latitudinea managementului, NEEFIND GARANTATE PRIN CONTRACT. In mod normal, o zi libera tipica la bordul unei nave este echivalentul a unei zile de port libere, existand totusi cateva ore de munca.
Costurile de imbarcare pot fi diferite, functie de pozitia de aplicare, sau portul de imbarcare. Se recomanda detinerea unui buget care sa acopere urmatoarele cheltuieli:
estimativ : 70- 200 euro pentru imbarcari in porturi europene
estimativ: 500-700 euro pentru imbarcari in porturi non-europene.
Agentia de recrutare Job Cruise NU percepe taxe sau comisioane pentru serviciile de mediere. Serviciile de recrutare, intervievare si asistenta in vederea inceperii raporturilor de munca sunt GRATUITE
Nu intodeauna. In procesul de imbarcare, reprezentantii JOB CRUISE va ofera informatii detaliate despre acces la mijloace de transport, locatia de cazare, persoane si date de contact.